Monday, April 4, 2011

Good fortunes abound for my guys

Pink princess coming at ya peeps. It's been awhile since I posted. My guys seem to have good fortunes lately. Starting with Milo Ventimiglia, He filmed 'The Divide' last May & June. Hopefully, we'll see it sometime this year. Also Rest was given a script commitment from NBC. I hope for a pilot pickup in May. He's also filming a thriller called 'Static'. It's suppose to be 3D. Oohlala MV in 3D.

Now,time to talk about Adrian Pasdar. It's been more than a year since his brush with the law. He's definitely turned his fortunes around for the better. I met him and got photos this past February. He guest starred on a 2 part Castle arc. I wish he had wanted to spin off the character. The other week, news came out that he was doing a comedy pilot for Kari Lizer for NBC. Comedy-who knew? One needs to see his comedic genius on his website-www.youtube.com/user/buckshotwon.

The last piece of news was just announced in San Francisco on Saturday at WonderCon. Milo Ventiiglia will voice Wolverine for Marvel Anime. Adrian Pasdar will voice Iron Man for Marvel Anime also. Iron Man premieres in July. I bet serious money that hijinks have occurred in the voice studio. Prayers for these 2 actors to work together again have been answered. I'd love to see a big press tour for this but I doubt it.

No comments: