Sunday, November 16, 2008

Weird holiday dream last night

I dreamt that I had a very weird Thanksgiving and Christmas with my fictional family. I was Claire in the dream. My grandmother didn't want me at Thanksgiving or Christmas because my grandfather would want to 'hug me out'. This wouldn't be too good for moi . My dad made me cry. My uncle wanted me to be around for the holidays, but dad and my grandmother put their feet down on that. The dream is very broken up. I'll have to try to re establish it tonight. In other news, it's very cold here compared to the firestorm in So Cal. Praying for all my So Cal DSCers. Love ya and stay safe. XOXO.

2 comments:

Taffy said...

I always have strange dreams. The other night I dreamt that the Jonas Brothers were in my friends kitchen. I had this burning desire that they needed my number. The eldest, Kevin, straight out refused me. And all my friends burst out laughing.

Mr. Bennet said...

That's why I adopted Claire, to keep her away from "huggy" gramps.