Friday, November 21, 2008

More snow/Who is Nate?/embarassing moment

The lake effect snow machine has started up again. We are getting a good chunk of snow right now. To me, it's too early for snow.

There seems to be a new blogmaster at the DSC blogsite-Nate. Is he Nathan aka Adrian or is he a pseudo name. Oh well.

I saw Twilight and it was very romantic. I know people who have seen it twice and plan on seeing 2 more times this weekend.

I fainted last night in front of co workers. I was so embarassed. I wish I could take back last night. Kenny and Andy are so cute. I ONLY had 1 glass of wine.

I found Voltron:Defender of the Universe on Itunes. I'm fangirling over this cartoon. Voltron is so cool.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fainting over one glass of wine isn't too bad...Your co-workers will just remember that you aren't the heavy drinking type, and there is nothing wrong with that.

Cynthia and Lauren's Blog said...

SRSLY WHO THE HECK IS NATE?