Sunday, June 21, 2009

Shame on me for not blogging

Pink princess Tamara stopping in. A lot has happened since my last post in January. I meet Milo Ventimiglia at NYCC. God-he is an absolute angel. Not a pretentious celebrity. Russ Cundiff is no slouch. I love my NYDSC girls-Erin, Lauren, Carrie and Quynh. Quynh has even set up a website all about Milo and the DSC. It is so awesome. Www.milventimigliadsc.com is the link. I joined twitter and absolutely love it. Meet some amazing people-Nathalie,Kristin,Denyalle,Wendi,DSC,Dino to name a few. I moved from my childhood home over Easter weekend to a condo. I'm still getting used to the condo. Work sucks as usual. I want to get the new iphone badly so I can tweet secretly at work without taking a break.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You mentioned me! I feel special! Glad Milo isn't pretentious! And I think Russ is adorable (in the little videos & pictures I've seen). I think we all need to start blogging more often. Maybe we'll write good things and catch someone important's interest!